Sunday, January 20, 2013

Testing the Tools

Three days ago I got up in the middle of the night to participate live in the etMOOC Blackboard session on Social Curation, but about a hour before it was to begin the electricity went out. So I felt my way along the walls in the dark and climbed into bed, under the mosquito net. Fortunately, I found the session in the archive, which motivated me to sign-up for Hootsuite, Diigo and Scoop.it and added an image to my blog banner. There have been excellent posts about information overload, but at the moment I'm just happily focused on getting the tools set-up and trying to understand how they work. (The ISP has only dropped three times over the weekend for no more than an hour each time, and the electricity has only been out about an hour. So I've been pretty lucky.)

No comments:

Post a Comment