Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Dwindling Space for Small Farmers

I am grateful to Wesley Fryer for his post that introduced me to Narrable. It took me much longer than I had anticipated to create my short Narrable reflection about how my roots on an Iowa farm were easily transferred to a career living and working in sub-Saharan Africa. I changed the story line several times, largely to accommodate the few photos and articles available of my early years on the farm and Peace Corps. I dumped several audio recordings in disgust with my voice quality and pace of the presentation. While I was trying to learn how to use Narrable, I received an email from Dustin Curzon, one of the co-founders, who answered a question from me within minutes.


2 comments:

  1. Gene - wow, your Narrable is amazing! It's one of the best ones I've seen and I can tell you took a lot of time to ensure its quality. Thanks for using Narrable - stories like yours are the reason we created Narrable.

    Would you mind if I shared your Narrable on our site?

    ReplyDelete